Affiliate store automated feed

Suzegl
1 0 0

Hi 

Site is live ie. the home page, but the shop selling branded activewear is not yet live.  I need help setting up the shop please via affiliates.

step 1  
I will need an affiliate shopping feed automated with 1 agreed and approved affiliate partner .....(which is on affiliate window)
I need more feeds later but let's start with this one first.

Site is on shopify so will need an app /or a solution to link up affiliates. any idea on best one please and the best shopping experience?
I already have outlink app but this is a manual upload product by product - how do I automate the feed with affiliate tracking?

mall help welcome ...it seems Shopify is not great at this just yet? 

0 Likes
Luis1234
Shopify Partner
76 0 3

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
210 0 2

Hello @Suzegl ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise to implement Affiliate store automated feed. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
604 18 22

Hi @Suzegl 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes