Ajax Cart Drawer Turbo

Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

I'm looking for someone to help with coding our cart into a dynamic cart with a sliding animation.

I'm using the Turbo Theme and it currently uses the mini-cart option for displaying the items in the cart. I would like the cart option to be a drawer style, where it pushes the page to the left slightly and displays the items in the cart (along with recommended products).

I know there are apps out there that can do this, but I'd like someone that can code this instead. For reference, here is the document that talks about the cart types and what I'm looking for - https://help.outofthesandbox.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008138667-Cart-Settings#cart-type-options.

I'm looking for someone fast and reliable with previous work and success implementing this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Bekir , 
I am read your post and interested assisting further. 
Please connect further to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello,

Trust you're keeping good.

Surely, we can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- Trish@cisinlabs.com                   

Regards,

Trish

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hello @Bekir 

Hope you are well!

I am interested and surely can help you with the requirement.

Would like to discuss this in detail, please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Regards,

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
381 15 14

Hi @Bekir 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 298

Dear @Bekir 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 0

Hello @Bekir ,

I hope you're doing well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

As per your recent requirements I'd like to let you know that We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of shopify expertise who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You.
Chirag Dave.

0 Likes