App Developer with Shopify Point Of Sale Experience

2 0 1

Hello

I need an app that will auto print receipts to my Shopify POS receipt printer when an order is received in my Online store.  This is similar to the capability used as restaurants when you place an online order and the ticket is received by in-store employees (staff). 

I only have 1 location physical location for my store.  This will prevent me from having to monitor online sales and tell employees (staff) to pick orders when they are received.  

Staff do not have a way to receive notifications except for text through a wifi only iphone.  I do NOT want to print receipts, invoices, pack lists, etc via Google print.  Too many complicated access issues.  

Thank you!  

1 Like
Highlighted
9 0 0

HelloGood fit for your requirement as have 5+ years of experienced into Shopify app developement, I would be happy to assist you with your requirement at very competative rates.

Please get in touch, so that we can discuss further:

My skype id is live:brianna_1049
Email address : brianna@cisinlabs.com

Regards
Brianna J.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hey Zach22 !
 Hope all is well.

Did you get a solution to this ?
I know the issue you face.
I am in the same condition.
Restaurant owners don't need to sit at the computer.
They need to work the restaurant! 
Please let me know if you find a solution.

It can be app based, or liquid modification. 

Thanks for your time,  and good luck.
~ShopifyDevOne

0 Likes
Excursionist
100 0 2

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you in Shopify POS receipt in your shop

I understand your all tasks & ready to deliver as per your requirements asap. Please share me details on atique@99coders.co or Skype me at info@99coders.co

Waiting for your response,

Thanks & Regards,

Atique/99coders

atique@99coders.co

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
2 0 1

Still waiting on a solution.  Seems like this could be a money maker if someone would create it.  

0 Likes