App Development - Gift Cards

1 0 0

I'm looking for someone to develop a custom Shopify app to integrate my e-gift card fulfillment API with Shopify.

The app would:

1. Check my inventory API for what gift card products are currently in stock/available
2. Automatically populate the store with gift card products
3. When an item is checked out, post a request to the API to fulfil and deliver the egift card to the user via email or SMS.

The API is extremely well documented.

Butdget is around AU$1500, please contact me for any additional info.

Dan

0 Likes
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi Dan,

Greetings for the day !!

I am a Shopify expert and would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on $k-yp.e: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes

Hello 

Went through your requirement for gift card app development and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and Shopify APP development and ready to help you. Please email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
73 0 0

Hi Dan,
This sounds like something within my area of expertise and I would be interested.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Tourist
80 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
8 0 0

I have done similar work of API Integration to update/fetch the inventory. Your is doable, please drop me a message and i shall discuss in detail with  you.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
379 0 4

Hi Dan, 
I would like to assist you on fulfillment app.
Please let me know you availability to discuss in detail 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 0 4

Hey Danmoz,

Hope you are doing well,

My previous work on app development, Please have a look and lets schedule a call to discuss it further.

Please feel free to ask any question you have, I would be more than happy to help you.

Many Thanks
Mirza
Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes
Excursionist
41 0 5

Hello!

Though I'm not a freelancer, but a member of an e-commerce development agency - https://whidegroup.com/expertise/shopify/, I can guarantee you reasonable hourly rates and exclusive approach.

We have some proficient developers who skilled in Shopify development, support, and customizations. We work with Shopify for 4 years. Plus, we have experience in creating custom logic and apps for Shopify stores.

Feel free to contact here - sales@whidegroup.com or in Skype: whidegroup.anton

0 Likes