App developper needed

1 0 0

Hello,

I want someone to build an app for me. The app should be able to connect to a website (login provided) and find if the variant SKU is available on the website, if yes it should leave the "allow overselling" on and if it shows that the SKU is unavailable it should put the variant as deny overselling. Sounds pretty simple but I can't do it as I am not a developper.

Who can do that for me please?

I am waiting for offers.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 0 4
Hello,
Greetings! I would like to assist you with the job.
Can you please email me at shivankagrawal@gmail.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
242 8 24

Hi there!

Just wanted to let you know that you can also reach out directly to Shopify Experts to hire to make this happen for you, right here. You can reach out to experts of your choice with details on the job you're needing to be done, for direct quotes from the developers on how much/how long it will take to get this done for you.

Just wanted to pass along that info for you to help you in your search, but let me know if you have any further questions!

Freddie

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
337 0 3
Hi Normax,
I can assist you further and had done similar integration before.
Please add me on Skype - deepvyas71 or gmail deepvyas71@gmail.com to discuss

Regards
Deep
Thanks, Deep Vyas skype: deepvyas71 email: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
89 0 2

Hello there,

Thanks for sharing your requirement here.

I can help you in your app. I understand your problem & ready to help you asap. I am also shopify partner, you can check our apps, recently i'be launched two apps-

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/app-developer11

Please email me atique@99coders.co to resolve asap.

Thanks,

Atique/99coders

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
47 0 0

Hey there,

I am a US based developer and I have worked on similar data projects.  I have a couple questions about the project.  Is the website small enough to scrape the SKUs on an interval or does it need to login each time?  Is this a private app or something you would market?

You can contact me at darian@optiqal.com to discuss it further.

Best of luck!

Freelance Developer - darian@optiqal.com
0 Likes

Hello,  

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com 

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
18 0 1

Hello,

I have gone through your requirement and understood what you need, but still have couple of questions, so if still job is open, we can discuss further on it my id: darshan@knowyweb.com or skype: shah.darshanv

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan Shah

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
Tourist
23 0 1

Hi Normax,

I am an experienced app developer would be happy to help. Please mail me at: gabriel.cisin20@gmail.com and add me on $k.y-pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com to discuss more.

Looking forward to hearing you soon.

Regards
Gabriel A.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
59 0 0

Hi,
This sounds like something right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes