Application Idea

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have an idea for a Shopify App, just need someone to create for me. How does one do this?

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi,

I can help you with this. Please reach me out via email at vanessa@cisinlabs.com or add me on skype at live:vanessa_12766.

Best Regards,

vanessa

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
493 24 37

Hi @cccperry,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! I've just moved your post to our Shopify & Ecommerce Jobs board instead. For sure this is the best area to propose your app idea as Experts and developers hang out here and would love to help! Before replying or creating a new thread, please take a look at our guidelines (here) to help create an effective post and know what to look with applicants. Alternatively, you can always search for an Expert first and request a quote for your app idea (if you would prefer). 

If there’s anything else I can help you with please let me know, I'm happy to help!

All the best,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi,

I am interested to work with you.

I have solid hand in Shopify app development.

Please reach me out via email at hello@codecorners.com or add me on skype at code.corners

Best Regards,

Rahul

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: codecorneres@gmail.com
0 Likes
8 0 0

I am a shopify app developer with years of experience in developing apps for shopify.

Please DM me your contact details and i shall explain you the complete procedure to create apps and publish it on shopify app marketplace.

@cccperry wrote:

I have an idea for a Shopify App, just need someone to create for me. How does one do this?

0 Likes
Excursionist
100 0 2

Hello Perry,

I liked your idea a lot for Shopify App because I have recently launched app & I would love to help in creating Shopify App for you.

I am a Shopify partner, you can check my apps too - 

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/app-developer11

I am looking for a cultivate long term working relationship. If you have any query then please do let me know.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes

Hey Perry,

It is important to have specifics of your idea, a wireframe before development, and any references that may be used which express your vision. If you can share this information, it would help understand what you app goal so that a proper project spec breakdown can be created, listing out all the needed tasks.

This would be a great starting point.

Hope this helps you out.

0 Likes
Tourist
57 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes