Are you looking for Complete Shopify Management ?

Highlighted
Tourist
39 0 2

If you have started a shopify site and looking forward to increase yours sales through promotion and proper shopify management, your search ends here. 
I am successfully providing the following services in many high volume stores (can show u proof via TeamViewer) 
My services follows as below but not limited to : 

• Shopify Management Service :
    • Check orders twice everyday and sort orders which are express, urgent or from wanelo, make a list of those orders daily.
    • Do Abandon carts daily (If not done autometically).
    • Make in store coupons and discount codes - run promotion on them.
    • Handle Dispute, chargebacks and other problems.
    • Buy Shipping labels for urgent orders (if you physically ship yourself)
    • Add trackings from ebay or aliexpress etc and fulfill orders (If you use dropshipping method)
    • Check which products are not being sold, delete them.
    • Update store with new and trending products.
    • Update product prices as they change in real world. 
    • Ask for reviews and feedbacks from happy customers, give discount coupons to unhappy ones. 
  • Email Management Service :
    • Check Customers emails, add urgent orders to list, change product size or address if customer requires. 
    • Design email template for your store and Send promotional emails with latest products to old customers.
    • Scrap database and send promotional emails to potential customers. 
  • Website Promotion Service :
    • Finding Long Tail Keyowrds for your business to promote.
    • Verify the sustainability of the wkeywords through various bots.
    • Promote Website through Google Adwords with proper keywords 
    • Promote Website through Facebook Paid ads with keyword filterzation management (3%+ Guranteed).
    • Host facebook contest which will increase Page Reach, Socail Share and customer awareness. 
    • Advertise the site through various social signals viz. Pinterest etc. 
  • Premium Service (Not available for all customers, terms and conditions apply): 
    • Buying products in <50% price from ebay, aliexpress etc. 
      Competitor Analysis and backprocess calculation service. 

If you have any query or need to verify my credentials, feel free to contact me, my gmail is snapdregon, send there. 

Regards,

Nick. 

Shopify Product SEO Expert - Since 2011. Send Website Link to Snapdregon at gmail for Free SEO Suggestions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Are you still doing Shopify Store management? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Hi, 

looking for the services you have mentioned, do you still offer them?

Thanks

Sulakshana

Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Sulakshana 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

We’re selling delay and **bleep** sex sprays on Amazon.de. I have an Amazon seller account set up but am having trouble advertising because the products are labelled as adult.

im now wanting to try Shopify and am looking for somebody to set and and manage my store including  promoting.

Do you offer these kinds of services?

thanks in advance 

Jason

Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Anilotion (Jason)

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Bushpilot 

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1079 171 198

Hi @Anilotion !

Quite a unique niche you've got on Shopify here. Would be interesting to assist you with your needs should you want to explain what you have in mind. Happy to answer all your questions at any time by mail.

Cheers!

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
K&J
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 16

Hi Jason thanks for posting here don't be worry I am the one that you are looking for I can provide you the complete service from Shopify Store Development to Product Marketing and Selling Plus I can manage your store completely and gives you the best results with my proven and professional strategies so if interested please feel free to reach me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com looking forward to working with you. Thanks

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Anilotion 

Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes