Assistance with Customisation for BookThatApp

Ben_Erickson
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there!

I'm looking for assistance with a customisation for an app we are using: BookThatApp.

This app enables our customers to select a 'Book From' and 'Book To' date to book hire equipment on our website.

The app allows for Blackout dates which can be set if our business is closed on regular days (e.g. Wednesday & Sunday) or specific days (e.g. Xmas, New Years Day, etc).

The length of time between the 'Book From' date and the 'Book To' date (e.g. 2 Nights) links back to a variant (e.g. 2-3 Nights) which ensures the customer is correctly charged for the hire period they have selected.

I am looking for someone to assist me by preventing Blackout days from counting as towards the customers selected Hire Period (e.g. if a customer selects to hire from Tuesday to Thursday [2 Nights] but Wednesday is a blackout day, then the customer is only charged for 1 night [not 2]).

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
garry_j
Excursionist
64 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @Ben_Erickson 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
booselic
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Ben!

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. We have dozens of pre-vetted Shopify experts listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, chat and hire them in your own dashboard.

Usually, within a few hours from posting you will receive anywhere from 2 to 10 proposals for your project, but you can also actively reach out to freelancers you deem fit for the job.

I hope this helps, feel free to PM me if you need help posting this, or have any other questions, anytime.

Best,

Goran

0 Likes

Hello @Ben_Erickson 

I am an expert with Shopify development. I am ready to help you now.

Can you please check your inbox. I have sent you a detailed message Please do check.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
173 1 1

Hi Ben, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
330 4 10
Hello @Ben_Erickson ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization, Book That App and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes

Hello Ben,  

I'm happy to assist you, feel free to message me here or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.  

Best,

David

0 Likes