Automatic Nutrition Calculator

rsuy15
2 0 0

I'm looking to create a menu style similar to https://iconmeals.com/products/custom-meals

Essentially, the person will select an ingredient and the macro nutrients will be calculated automatically depending on their choice. I will have a different menu rotating every week so I will need to be able to change the options and nutrient values myself.

0 Likes
Gabriel3
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi,

Greetings for the day !!

I believe I can help you out with your requirements. Please add me on $ky-pe: gabriel@cisinlabs.com or E-mail me at gabriel.cisin10@gmail.com  so that we could discuss it more.

Regards

Gabriel A.

0 Likes
BogdanM
Shopify Partner
112 3 20

Hello,

We have implemented similar customization.

Please get in touch with us here: https://www.webshopassist.com/en#contact

Bogdan | WebShopAssist
User friendly apps with top-rated support
- SKUGen the SKU generator
- DPD Integration
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi,

I had worked multiple menu selection on shopify store 
Surely assist you further on same 

Add me on Skype - deepvyas71 

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hello, 

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. You can reach me at ecommercewebguru@gmail.com 

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Dallas
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
911 60 176

Hey, there!

This is Dallas from the Social Care team. I love the calorie idea, that's cool.

By the looks of what you are wanting to do you are going to want to use Bold Product Options. It is available in the Shopify App store so it is fully compatible with your shopify store. It will be a paid app, but any app that would do what you are looking for will be a paid app. Just because it is so specific.

If you are changing up the menus each week does that mean you are using a recurring payments system? If you don't have one set up then I have some great suggestions for you!

Recurring Payments by SpurIT 
Bold Subscriptions is from the same company who created Bold Product Options. They are a very reliable company and are one of my personal favorites.
My Third suggestion is Subscriptions by ReCharge

These are all great options so any one that you pick you can feel good about. At this point it is just about you picking your personal favorite. If you don't like these options then there are more in the Shopify App store. However, I would say these are my three top picks.

For a bit of a morale boost and some inspiration I have attached this link to a blog post that you might find interesting.  It really goes into more detail on how recurring billing can help to keep your stores revenue even.

It is also from Bold's blog. I think you can see the pattern of one of the leaders in recurring payments.

I hope that helps to answer your questions, but if you have any more please do let me know!

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
tariqqureshi
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hello,

I have gone through your requirements and we could help you in it we have recently fix the same issue for our client please mail or skype me on Tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com so we can discuss it further.

Kind regards

Tariq

0 Likes
StoneDigital
Shopify Partner
66 1 9

Hi Rsuy15,

I’d be happy to  help with your site if you are still in need of assistance.

I’ve worked on high profile Shopify and e-commerce sites including a very high traffic food product website.

Feel free to contact me at: brett@stonedigital.com.au 

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Would be happy to discuss further over Skype or Zoom when you have time.

Kindest Regards,

Brett Stone

Was my answer helpful? Be sure to give it a "Like" and mark it as the solution - this way others can find it easily.
- Need help with a Shopify build or custom solution? Feel free to get in touch via hello@stonedigital.com.au !
- Did my reply help solve your problem? The above email is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes
StoneDigital
Shopify Partner
66 1 9

Hi rsuy15,

I'd be happy to take a look at your site and see if I can help.

I've worked on quite a few high-profile Shopify sites and would definitely know how to solve this problem.

Feel free to contact me at: hello@stonedigital.com.au

Anyway, let me know your thoughts. Would be happy to discuss further over Skype or Zoom when you have time.

Cheers,

Stone Digital

Was my answer helpful? Be sure to give it a "Like" and mark it as the solution - this way others can find it easily.
- Need help with a Shopify build or custom solution? Feel free to get in touch via hello@stonedigital.com.au !
- Did my reply help solve your problem? The above email is my Paypal too ʘ‿ʘ
0 Likes