BELLE 2.0 THEME

CultWine
7 0 0

I have a "Shopify Expert" whom used Bello 2.0 to design my site but didn't purchase the theme for me. He claims he has it in a group purchase but my issue is how do I get support for it? 

Has anyone worked with AdornThemes for support? My issue is the Shopify Expert didn't provide a "purchase code" and now I can't even get into to login to their support request que. They respond by email at a snails pace (1 to 2 days) and I am so frustrated as we seem to be stuck. 

Our site has had custom work done and I am afraid if I switch themes, all the custom work won't translate to the new theme. Could anyone confirm this please? 

It is crazy that we migrated to Shopify to not be held hostage by IT professionals who design sites so you always need them! Now we may be in the same position. Here is the question, any Shopify Expert could go into the site now and fix the bad work which they have done...................correct? 

I am looking for a talented honest IT group that work with us as we have three other potential sites to move over. Any help or advise is always greatly appreciated from the community or Shopify Experts (just the real experts please) 

Thank you for you time and consideration reading this post. 

0 Likes
Luis1234
65 0 0

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your req.

Kindly reach me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
517 17 17

Hi @CultWine 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2245 375 501

Hi @CultWine

To answer your questions globally:

1- A theme needs to be purchased by the expert or yourself so that support can be provided as it will associated with the shop itself. 

2- All custom work is only available on the theme it's been done on, any other theme will need the customizations to be carried over. 

3- Should you need assistance please drop us an email and we'll see what's going on with your site! 

Cheers! 

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
CultWine
7 0 0

FYI.........Garry I didn't receive a PM from you................also Luis responded too from same entity.

0 Likes
VanessaJ16
6 0 0

Hello,

Hope you are safe.

I have understood your requirement and would like to help you with this.

please share details of work on  my email Vanessa.ci@talentsfromindia.com so that we can have discussion regarding the requirement.

Regards,

Vanessa

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
162 1 1

Hi there, 

Please contact at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds 

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
150 1 2

Dear Client,

I am interested and would like to discuss this more in detail.

Kindly reach me over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Have a nice day!

Warm Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
HymnZ
Pathfinder
352 1 38

@CultWine sorry that you had a bad experience with an expert here. As a part of the Shopify developers community, this type of experience neither helps us nor merchants like you and is detrimental for anyone involved.

Coming to the issue on your hand right now, I'll be glad to have a look and help you out of it. I'm available on email - hymnz@outlook.com and Skype hymnzzy I understand you'll be skeptical about hiring someone from here again, but fret not I'll be happy to provide you references for my work from my past clients if required.

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Jon_Chambers
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello-

Here are samples to view:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1StO7HaP4CqsfwjU_pE0kKVrKFtf8ZYiJTcvSWW_XJiU/edit?usp=sharing

From what I read in your description, if you change to a completely new theme you only get the new themes functionality.

For most my clients, even though there are a ton of themes out there, though I usually recommend to build one from scratch or from a vanilla theme.
This way you get what you want/need and know how it's put together.
Once you get the base theme the way you want, save a version then you have a great base to work off if you ever want to do a major change.

That being said the Adore Theme can be change, though I went through this with a customer not too long ago and we decided on a new custom theme.
(As there were so many changes from previous devs it would have been very time consuming to fix)
End result, they were very happy in the end and have increase sales.

Happy to discuss if you found this helpful.

Regards,

Jon C

0 Likes