Bold Subscriptions API To Line Item Subscription Item

Eli-O
Excursionist
15 0 5

Hello,

I sell air purifiers.

They use filters that need to be replaced every 6 months.

I would like to give users the option to upgrade to a "auto-refill" subscription on the air purifier product page.

They would click "subscribe to auto-refills" on the Air Purifier, it would line item "auto-refills every 6 mo." underneath the the air purifier product name in the cart.

The subscription price would be for the Filter, the subscription item would be the filter.

But they would be buying one product, the air purifier.

It's just that when they check this box, an order is created for an air purifier and then they'd be signing up for subscriptions for the filter replacements, to be charged 6 months from now.

Is this possible?

A quick glance at Bold Subscriptions API makes me think, perhaps it is? Check it out here: https://developer.boldcommerce.com/default/documentation/subscriptions#/Subscriptions/swapSubscripti...

Is there anyone who knows how to do this, or something very similar?

0 Likes
trish04
Tourist
18 0 2

Hey,

I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at Trish@cisinlabs.com or Skype me - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54

Thanks

Trish

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Explorer
103 5 4

Hey,

I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks

Lauren

0 Likes
Eli-O
Excursionist
15 0 5

Can you provide some more details before I reach out via email?

trish04
Tourist
18 0 2

Sent you PM with further details.
Thanks!

Hello @Eli-O 

I am an expert in Shopify & ready to assist you with my best support.

Contact via Email - Peter@99coders.co

Waiting for your positive response

Thanks & regards

Peter

knowyweb
Tourist
32 0 2

Hello Eli-O,

I have gone through your requirement & understood what you need but still have couple of questions, so have any chance to discuss with you in details on skype: shah.darshanv or my email: shahdarshanv@gmail.com

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
alanjones
22 0 0

Hello

I have gone through your mentioned details and would like to assist you with your requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Regards

Alan Jones

Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
528 5 7

@Eli-O wrote:

Is this possible?

A quick glance at Bold Subscriptions API makes me think, perhaps it is? Check it out here: https://developer.boldcommerce.com/default/documentation/subscriptions#/Subscriptions/swapSubscripti...

Is there anyone who knows how to do this, or something very similar?

Hi Eli , 

I have reviewed the developer document link shared.

Please contact further to share findings 

Awaiting reply

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
151 0 2

Hello @Eli-O  ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes