Book That App Expert Needed

1 0 0

We are a home cleaning service provider looking for someone who can customize Book That App to fit our needs, and add it to our home page. According to a Zetya rep, our theme (boundless) does not support Book That App on the home page. But it can be altered to do so.

0 Likes
101 0 0

Hi Shiny,

I will help you with your requirement. Please share your complete requirement at vincent@cisinlabs.com

BR,

Vincent 

0 Likes

Hello Shiny

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
22 0 0

Hi  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
62 0 0

Hi,
Sounds like something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes

Hi,

I'm Shopify expert and i can assist to customize your Shopify store accordingly with your needs.

You can send an email to contact@ecom-gurus.com

Best regards,

The #1 Shopify and Wordpress Developers Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
354 0 3

Hi Shiny , 

I read your post to integrate BookthatApp on homepage.
So I can assist you further and discuss how it can be taken ahead 

Drop me an email or add on  Skype - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 0 1

Hey there,

I can handle this for you.  It does take some theme customization, how much of which depends on how you are using it.  I am a US based developer and do quite a bit of freelance Shopify development.  You can contact me if you like at: darian@optiqal.com

Freelance Developer - darian@optiqal.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
12 0 5

Hi Shiny,

I have some experience with customization for Book That App, it really depends on how far you want to customize?  Are you just looking for it to be displayed on the home page or are you looking to add/edit features?

Either way I'd be happy to help - feel free to contact me - timwfowler0@gmail.com.

Kind regards,

Tim

0 Likes

Hey Shiny,

I can integrate the application Book That App into your homepage by creating a custom Section.

Cheers,

Andrey

0 Likes