Booking Form

Tourist
19 0 3

Aloha! 

I am looking for someone who can create a booking form for my store. My store is a babysitting agency where families can book a babysitter based on the number of hours they need a babysitter. At the moment I have displayed prices of the hourly rates, and the parents check out according to the hours (products). However, I would like to change that and not display the hours (products) on my store, instead I would them to submit a booking form and we will respond with an invoice. I have used a site called JotForm and created a great form however, it has their name on the form and I do not want to pay a monthly subscribtion for it. So, I would like to hire someone to create the form that'll be displayed on my site. I have already designed it, you just need to code it/create it so I can embed it. Please someone help me out. 

Respectfully,

Amanda

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
183 0 15

Hello. I would love to help. Email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Amanda! 

We would love to help you out on this! We have a personal approach to web development and work closely on each unique site that we do. Please feel free to email me on holly@georgebutter.com and we can get talking around what you want it to look like!

Many thanks, 

Holly

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
173 0 4

Hello Amanda,

I have gone through your requirement and happy to assist you.

Please drop me an email at md@anaisystechnologies.com

Or Skype at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,

Shivank

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
74 0 3

Hello,

We are shopify paetners and has built several apps for our customers to support their growth.

Your task can be done within 72 hours from the day of submitting the design. We would like to talk more about this, please drop us a mail on shopify@anzimaty.com to discuss more and to send you a detailed quote.  

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hello Amanda,

Let me know if still, you're looking for a developer to build a custom form for babysitting agency so we can deploy one of our experts to do the task as per your requirement.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
375 0 4

Hello Amanda,
I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi Amanda,

I could surely assist you with this.

Please add me on skype:cis.am2 or drop me an email on anna.cis23@gmail.com to discuss further.

Regards,

Anna J

0 Likes