Brooklyn Theme

jnelson
5 0 0

I am in need of some quick help from someone who has experience with the Brooklyn Theme.  I have wasted too much time sorting through a million posts trying to figure out how to resize home page images and moving the nav bar when I don't even understand css.  

If you have used the Brooklyn theme and want to earn some quick cash, please respond with your hourly rate and how quickly you can correct a few things that are driving me crazy visually on my site---

Thanks!

0 Likes
Seth2
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi,

Hope you are well!

I have worked on Brookln theme. I am available on immediate basis to assist you. Add me on Skype - seth.cis for a project disucssion.  

You can contact me via Email as well - seth.cisin20@gmail.com

Looking forward for your reply. 

Thanks,
Seth Roger

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
531 5 7

Hi Jnelson,

Please check your email for detail how can be helped.

Similar type of work I have done in past, so can help you with your current requirement catch you on Skype - anaisys.technologies. 

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it

Best Regards

Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
tim
Shopify Expert
2926 142 995

Hi J, 

Can start right away, however it is difficult to come up with pricing without knowing the scope of the work.

If you have any job description, I can be contacted at tairli@yahoo.com

Want to hire me to tweak a theme? Mail me at tairli@yahoo.com!
My post solved your problem? Like it!
0 Likes
priyal_shivlab
69 0 0

Hi jnelson,

I do have experience with brooklyn theme, lets connect to skype: priyal_shivlab for the further discussion.

Thanks

0 Likes
Anjani
Tourist
136 0 1

Hi Jnelson, Shopify Expert here having years of experience :) 

I've gone through your site and would love to assist you by quickly making all the changes you are looking for in the site.

With this, I really have some good suggestions for your site that will definitely help you in increasing your sales ratio. 

Let me know if you still looking for the same.
E- anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,
Anjani 

0 Likes
sigmasolve
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hello,

Yes, we can definitely help.

Can you please send me list of changes/fixes that you need in Brooklyn theme? if possible, explain us using screenshots wherever applicable so that we both are on same page.

You can email me at pshah@sigmasolve.net. I will quote you the lowest fixed price possible

Thanks
Parag

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
394 0 3

Hello,

We're Shopify experts and have a great theme customization experience. So, let communicate further to initiate the job.

Thank,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Duckysam_Studio
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

jnelson,

i have worked with the Brooklyn theme a lot and can self correct all of your worries. Duckysam Studios to the rescue. We can solve your issues in 48 hours or less. Please submit a list and a price quote to have them completed and we will respond if we can do it 

thanks
Zach 

Ducksam Studios

emailzachs@gmail.com

0 Likes
Tony_Bui1
Shopify Expert
33 0 3

Hi Julia,

We're happy to check your requirements in details and serve you. Who behind our team you can check at http://bravebits.co

Just drop me a message, so I'll get back to you in less than 8 hours. tuanba@bravebits.vn

Cheers,

Tony

Shopify Theme Customization - Shop Setup - Conversion Optimization. http://www.sellersmith.com
0 Likes