Bundle pricing

Highlighted
1 0 0
I have one of the product called "Classic Clump Cat Litter" which has 7 flavors within them and with the following pricings:
Individual price: $6.80
Bundle price: 6 for $33
NOTE: I have a bundle builder in the product page from Dynamic Product Options app.

Situation A:- Customer selects 6 items (without going through the bundle builder/carousel), I want it to reflect as bundle pricings ($33).

Situation B:- Customer selects 7 items (without going through the bundle builder/carousel), I would like to have it reflected of 1x bundle pricings ($33) + 1x individual item ($6.80) and NOT 7x individual item ($47.60).

Situation C:- Customer selects 12 items (without going through the bundle builder/carousel), I want it to reflect 2x bundle pricings ($66) instead of 12x individual item ($81.60)

Goal: If customer select the items with multi flavors and add to cart (without selecting through the bundle builder), if it meets the bundle quantity, it will gives the bundle pricings.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
168 2 11

Hello Heuer,

Hope you are doing well,  

I am ready to help you in Bundle manipulations in the Product as per your all situations, I just need to connect you to skype to make it possible for you to make transparency between us through skype, so I could process to provide you best solution.  

Waiting for your reply, 

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 1 1

Hi @heuer25 

I understand your requirement and will be glad to assist you for bundle pricing as per your plan

please reach me out through skype :cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
193 3 6

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your Bundle pricing requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1465 88 193

Dear heuer25,

Hope you are doing well.

We love to help you. Please hire a certified Shopify experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/enquiry

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @heuer25 

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes