Business Listing Directory App needed - can it be done?

Tourist
8 0 2

Hi,

I'm wondering if it is possible to develop a business listing directory app for my store. I wish to use it as an additional revenue generator by selling listings to local recommended businesses. This would be on a subscription bases, ie. €X per month for 12 months.

Ideally this would include:

• Different categories of listings, filtered results based on business type and/or location
  • Different levels of listings, ie. a free or low cost basic listing, and a higher cost featured listing
  • Businesses would be able to log in to manage their own listings, text, images etc.
  • Listings would include the company logo, blurb, X no. of photos, a contact form etc.
  • Maybe the ability for website users to rate businesses, and write reviews
  • Reporting - would track no. leads sent to customer via contact form

Considering Shopify for my eCommerce store and blog but want to ensure the above can be done, otherwise I will need to consider another platform.

Can this be done? If so, what kind of cost am I looking at?

Thanks for your help,

Zoe

0 Likes
Tourist
47 0 3

Hi Zoe,

1. Can you please share some of your reference website URL?

2. Can we discuss with you so I can share my sample work with you ?

Adrian CIS

S K Y PE :- cisin.adrian

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi Zoe,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get your free estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Adrian,

Do not yet have a site up and running as I want to make sure this type of app is possible before I commit to Shopify.

Can this be done?

Thanks,

Zoe

0 Likes
Tourist
47 0 3

Hi Zoe,

Everything is possible in Shopify and is secure also. I would love to be a part of this project.

Adrian

0 Likes
Tourist
47 0 3

What type of field you want to give to the user/members

1.    Complete Name:-
2.    Business Name/ Company name:-
3.    Address:-
4.    Phone number/ Mobile number:-
5.    Company LOGO-
6.    Type of business -

Email id:- adrian.cis22@gmail.com

0 Likes
Tourist
55 0 0

Hi Zoe,

It can be done but i would like to elaborate privately. Same for the cost. I can give you my estimate privately. I'm a developer of 15 years and I've done many business and ecommerce apps on various platforms. Send me an email to sven.homan@gmail.com or call me to 424 254 6556 and we can discuss. How do you plan to show listings to your store customers .. or do you?

Sven Homan

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
125 0 7

requirements?

- Thanks!
0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi,

Has anyone had any luck with finding a Business Directory Listing app for Shopify websites?

0 Likes
105 0 0

Hi, I can help you. Please get me in contact.

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes