[COMPLETED] Need a dev for a quick bootstrap fix.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I have a bootstrap theme, Ella, installed on my shopify store and I'm trying to adjust the page.collection-list.liquid page to display a link list of sub-collections in a grid style (similar to the collection.liquid) instead of the singel vertical column that displays now. Please le me know if this is something you might be able to take care of. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Jacob - this is something we can definitely help you fix; please email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if interested. We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify's, located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters (we know the people and platform well).

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

HI Jacob,

I have expericen of 5+ years in shopify, I can do the job for you.

Please share your details via email- lisa@cisinlabs.com or ping me over Skype:- cis.lisa

Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
137 0 1

Hi Jacob, Expert Shopify Developer here :)

Will surely make this change displaying the collections in grid style. Also there are many areas where responsive tweaks are required. So if this is something that you still looking for, please let me know would love to assist you.

E- anjani(at)softgrid(dot)in

Best Regards,
Anjani 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Jacob,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: anaisys.technologies

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

Reach to me at : priyal(at)shivlab(dot)com

I am available on skype: priyal_shivlab.

Regards,

Priyal

0 Likes