Can I set up a script to hide certain shipping rates when free shipping is available?

ScottTGJ
1 0 0

Hello,

I was wanting to set something up that hides the "standard shipping" rate at checkout if the free shipping option is available.  Is there a way to set this up using scripts?  Our store is configured to allow free shipping if $35 worth of merch is in the customer's cart, but the checkout still gives the option to select "standard shipping" and some customers are being charged the rate.  I would like a script that would hide the standard shipping option if the free shipping threshold is met, if that is possible.  

Thank you,

0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
387 4 48

You can't use scripts on the checkout page unless you have a Shopify Plus account.

However, you can use price based/weight based shipping rates to achieve what you need.

HymnZ_0-1625796498991.png

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
95 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes

Hello @ScottTGJ 

I am ready to help you with your Shopify store,

Please check your inbox, PM sent.

Let's discuss Waiting for your reply.

Thanks 

Peter

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
603 18 22

Hi @ScottTGJ

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
210 0 2

Hello @ScottTGJ ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes