Can't log in

Solved
Yahdor
3 0 0

Hello fellas! I'm new here. Pls i need a support. i've been having difficulty in logging in to my store on several occasions now. This is the error message it shows at times: yahdor.myshopify.com took too long to respond. Pls i need help...what do i do?

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
79 1 2

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at garry@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
VanessaJ16
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

Hello,

Hope you are safe.

I would like to help you with your requirement.

Please reach me on Skype : Vanessa_12766, so we can discuss more about this.

Regards,

Vanessa 

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
577 18 22

Hi @Yahdor 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

Yahdor
3 0 0
Hello Jennifer! I'm Destiny. Thanks for getting in touch.
Before we start, Where are you located?
Lets start from there.
0 Likes
Yahdor
3 0 0
Ok Vanessa, though i don't do skype yet.
but with just a little fee you can get me.
$150 monthly as my service charge but you will take care of shopify
expenses
Here is my mail address: yahdor247help@gmail.com
contact me
0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
381 4 45

This is an accepted solution.

@Yahdor .. This is a Shopify glitch. Do you face the issue when you try on other browsers? I suggest you get in touch with their support on chat here - Contact Shopify Support · Shopify Help Center

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
0 Likes
Jason
Shopify Expert
10354 155 1990

If you are talking about logging into the Admin please do not hire a third party. 
This is an issue - as rightly raise in the post above - that you should talk to the Shopify Support team about first. 

A timeout however could be expected for inefficient theme code if talking about customer logins on the storefront. You didn't specific but I'll assume the Admin.

I'm locking this thread for now.

I jump on these forums to help and share some insights. Not looking to be hired, and not looking for work.

Don't hand out staff invites or give admin password to forum members unless absolutely needed. In most cases the help you need can be handled without that.

★ http://freakdesign.com.au ★