Carrier api for getting a quote

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am desperately needing to integrate a platforms api into shopifys carrier api. I only need it to retrieve a quote from carrier api. Please can someone help me out, or charge me a reasonable price to do so? I cannot afford the 4-7k$ apps are quoting me, and seems very excessive for what needs to be done. Thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Halvarez - we have a lot of experience working with Shopify's API (including communicating with other platforms). Please feel free to provide us with more details by emailing us at projects[@]whitewatersolutions.com.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Halvarez 

We will glad to work with you, Please contact us for professional work. Our email address is ecommercewebguru[at] gmail [dot] com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Halvarez,

You can contact me at md@anaisystechnologies.com to get a quote. I have relevant experience on Shopify API and other APIs.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Halvarez, 

Please contact me using my profile page https://experts.shopify.com/maikel, i done similar plugin or integration. I can adjust to your budget.

Thanks

Shopify Import CSV Conversion, App Developer http://experts.shopify.com/maikel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Halvarez,

Let me know if still, you didn't find a right candidate for the task 'Shopify Carrier API integration' so we can deploy our best team members for the task.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi Halvarez,

I should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop me an email to get your free estimate?anna.cis23@gmail.com or ping me on my Skype so that we can discuss it ahead,my Skype id: cis.am2

Kind regards,
Anna J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Halvarez,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello, 

our development team has more than 12 years in backend development. We are ready to do it, please drop us a mail at hello@anzimaty.com 

thanks.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes