Changing product image view on mobile with Brooklyn them

Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm trying to get rid of the swiping animation that takes place when clicking on product variants that have assigned pictures to them on mobile with the Brooklyn theme. On desktop, when clicking a product variant it is instantly displayed without an animation. I want it to look the same on mobile as it looks much, much cleaner. The video attached shows how it currently looks on both mobile and desktop to have a clear understanding of what I'm referring to. Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
Desktop:

Mobile:

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

hello

I can help, please reach me on charles@cisinlabs.com for more discussion.

thanks

Charles L 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
191 2 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
426 2 5

Hi , 

I am available to assist further on job.

Please contact to discuss - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1437 85 186

Dear cfo9,

We will be happy to help you please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify theme customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes