Highlighted
5 0 0

Thank you for your interest.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4185 29 408

@tsenior,

What is your budget? If realistic I could whip you up that info using the API. 

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I'm trying to understand how much time something like this would take and what the implication of costs would be. I am working with another developer to build the site, and this is an important element of the site that needs to be added.

see attached for clarification on how this tracker needs to function.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4185 29 408

@tsenior,

Can't help you there. If I say I can code that up in 10 hours and it costs you $1000, that has nothing to do with the fact it may take you 40 and be all sweat equity... 

I know how long an expert could do it in, but that does not help you figure it out for yourself.

Custom Shopify Apps built just for you! hunkybill@gmail.com http://www.resistorsoftware.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I actually want to hire someone to do this, not do this myself. I meant that i'm trying to understand how this will impact my current schedule for the development of the site, and what this would add to my clients budget.

I can contact you by email if you are interested in discussing this in more detail.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5704 1 319

I'm trying to understand how much time something like this would take and what the implication of costs would be. I am working with another developer to build the site

tsenior, if you are thinking about asking a developer to come up with specs and a quote on a project yet you are not ready to hire him for the job, then that's unfair.

Hunkybill / Dave is a great developer. Don't waste his time, please :-)

I am probably misunderstanding... sorry in advance.

No offense meant.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

yes you are misunderstanding. i'm looking to hire someone who knows how to implement this feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
5704 1 319

Sorry :-)

over-protective

/slap myself

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

No worries...

0 Likes
Highlighted
48 0 0

tsenior there are several things to consider.

In your graphic you have a 'deal'. Would this be a part of the added functionality? To add deals for products that last a certain amount of time, and then track in real time the sales during this deal?

Would there be one or more products in these deals?

Or just track sales in real time, from a start time to an end time?

Thanks,

0 Likes