Coding Help - Woodland Theme

hotcakesbeauty
6 0 0

Hey Everyone,

One of the co-creators of hotcakesbeauty.com here and what I am looking for is someone to guide with my coding handicap.  I have absolutely no prior experience however, want to learn how to code my website myself.  I have set up our theme with the logo and background and even added a nivo slider.  So I am new but luckily not hopeless lol.  I just need someone to answer some of my questions and guide me through the process as I am working on the site.  Our goal is to have the website ready by Oct 26th, so it is a short term job and quick response will be required.  Please let me know a suitable payment option (ie. per question, per hour etc...)  If I can get an idea of how much this will cost, I can gage whether or not I want to go through the pain staking process of learning myself or hiring your services.  The password is " suckapudh " (yes its childish but its memorable and dont ask what it means lol) and some of the things I want is changing the background white image to look like the shopify layout but still contain within the box (i understand it wont be exact but I think this style has become popular enough that you know what I am talking about. )  Figure why when I paste in my mailchimp pop code it deactivates the jquery nivo slider.  Add floating twitter,facebook, and perhaps stumble upon icons (these are only basic ideas of the things that I want not exact).  Clicking on product brings up pop window for product (like what happens now if you click on one of the product pics).  Ad in the middle of the home page (again keeping with the shopify.com theme) as soon on (insert logos here) our customer's say, perhaps a video - and a 110% moneyback gaurantee seal. 

Let me know your thoughts,

Amar Dhaliwal

p.s. 2 sites I really like shopify.com and  www.dodocase.com keep in mind I still want to use the general layout of the site.

0 Likes
jimb0
Shopify Partner
51 0 1

Hi Amar,

How can we get in touch with you?

0 Likes
hotcakesbeauty
6 0 0
0 Likes