Coding changes to site

Susan1020
3 0 2

Hi -

I'm setting up my store using the prestifge theme and I'm looking for 2 things immediately, and possibly some bigger work down the road.

1. My site will be ha;f product half blogging, and I need to expand the width of the blag page
  2. Want to add recommended product that corresponds to those posts. The current "shop now" button/ section cannot be customized, which I need.

Thanks,

Susan

WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
167 0 6

Hi Susan - we can assist with this if you still need a hand. Hit us up via email at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you want to discuss further.

Take care!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
ronw
3 0 0

Hello,
PM Sent, Please Check.
Regards,
Ron

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
15 0 0

HEY!!

PM sent, Please check

BR
Seth

0 Likes
Jossy
1 0 0

Hello I am  glad to see your post this is what I can do for you perfectly with 100% satisfaction, kindly contact me so we can get it done for you. Thanks

0 Likes
RoaldKamman
Shopify Partner
18 1 2

Hello Susan, 

I would be happy to help you with this. 

I can have it done within a week. 

In fact I would be happy to do it for the low price of a recommendation and a review. 

Of course only if you are satisfied with the work.  

Best,

Roald 

Check out some of my work here: https://authenticdev.dev/portfolio/

“If we can really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from the problem. ” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
465 16 16

Hi @Susan1020 

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Dear @Susan1020 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Hello @Susan1020 ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you. I do know Prestige theme and customization related to it.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Oakleafinfoway
Shopify Partner
269 5 18

Hello @Susan1020 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I would love to help you with the same.

We have dome the similar product recommend task for one of our clients you can check the below store link that we have done.

https://labelboheme.com/

If you wish to hire me, you can reach me anytime here is my official email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.com

Thanks

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes