Complete Site Needed

2 0 1

Hi, well here it is a month later and I'm still trying to get this done lol. I'm looking to build a basic site that can be copy/pasted using a different domain, name, logo and products if that makes sense. That seems to be the trend these days. Big companies offering lots of products and marketing on social media no? 

That said, I need a basic site, but also one that can be built on in the future if needed. My 1st site will be an offering of "pot" or "weed" socks.  Here is what I've found that would be a good representation of what I'm wanting, only scaled way down.  facesocks.com right now I only want to add stock socks, but down the line would like to add a plugin that would allow the user to upload an image so we can put their face on the socks. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. I need this done pretty quickly on a limited budget.

0 Likes
Excursionist
20 2 0

Hi there,

I can surely help you, please mail me at ray.cis100@gmail.com with more details and add me on skype: live:ray_7950 for further discussion.

Regards,

Ray J.

0 Likes

Hello ,

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com  so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi,

I went through the complete requirement for your project "Re: Complete Site Needed" and I will be happy to help you in this regards.

Please share your requirement and technical team will get back to you.

Email: sales@innovationm.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
80 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
378 0 4

Hi , 

I am available to assist you on customization needed.

Please check PM sent 

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes

Dear Salty_Game,

Hope you are doing well.

We love to help you. Please reach us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hello, @Salty_Game I have read over your requirements and I can help you with this. 

Please email justin@linkingads.com for further discussion.

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: justin@linkingads.com
0 Likes

Hello ,

Please Contact us Skype : oscprofessionals-87 or email on pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Custom Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Web Development
0 Likes

Hi Salty, we can definitely help! We specialize in bespoke Shopify design, development, and integrations. Check out some of our past work at https://hyquality.com and then let's set up a call. We are based in NYC and have been in business for over 20 years.

Talk soon!

Hy Serure
HyQuality
106 W 32nd St, 2nd Flr
New York, NY 10001
0 Likes