Contact form needed & Header Work

nikodemus
29 0 0

Job 1:-

We are looking for a designer to create a simple 'contact us' form but tailored to our requirements, we have a page for our 'trade customers' and we would like to create a contact form for trade customers that wish to apply for a trade discount which will be on this same page, we would like the form to be embedded into the page with a submit button at the bottom that will send an email to us whe a customer has filled it in and direct them to a page that will say 'thanks for applying for trade terms, we will be in touch shortly' (or something similar/editable by us).

The form will need the following fields:-

• Name
  • Email Address
  • Company Name
  • Address
  • Type of business (i.e Franchised dealer/workshop)
  • Website (if applicable)

With a Submit button at the bottom.

Job 2:

We also require some work on our Header, we have our logo on the left hand side of the header but on the right hand side (just under our 'Your Cart' box)we require  our 'Live Help Logo' (clickable for live help) our 'Secure SSL' logo, Telephone Hotline logo' and a 'join our mailing list' (enter your email address box) that when customers put their email address in i they sign up to our mailing list (perhaps get a confirmation showing on the Join Mailing List box once they click it).

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can do these jobs, or either one of them, thanks nik@pyramidparts.co.nz

Thanks,

Nik Walker

0 Likes
nikodemus
29 0 0

This job is now closed.

Thanks,

Nik

0 Likes