Convert existing site to shopify site with a few additions

katysusong
1 0 0

Facets by Susong is looking for a developer / designer to assist in the conversion of our current site -- www.facetsbysusong.com -- into a shopify site. In addition to the conversion, we would like to implement the following changes on our site (shown in order of importance):

1. Currently our site is not set up for e-commerce. We would like to be able to sell our merchandise online, with the exception of our engagement / wedding rings. Because of the complexities of the process / product, we prefer to continue to keep those sales in-store only. 

2. Additional views of merchandise. Our site is currently designed to showcase one view of each piece. We would like to be able to include multiple views.

3. Addition of a donation request form.

4. Inclusion of store hours on the "Contact Us" page.

We would like to begin work on the changes detailed above as soon as possible. Please contact me if you're interested in discussing this project further. Thanks so much.

0 Likes
sinejoe
Shopify Expert
55 0 7

Hi Katy,

sineLABS would be glad to help you here. Feel free to email me at joe@sinelabs.com if you'd like to set up a time to discuss further. Do you wish to keep the same design or implement a new design as part of the conversion?

Cheers/Joe
joe@sinelabs.com 

0 Likes
CarlowSEO
Shopify Expert
466 0 35

We would love to help you here at CarlowSEO as well.

Please let me know the best way to contact you.

Trevor www.carlowseo.com
0 Likes
aramsusong
1 0 0

Thank you to everyone that responded to our job board post. At this time, we have an agreement with a consultant to complete our site conversion. Thank you again for your time.

0 Likes