My name is Hilary, I own Cow & Crumb Baking Company (www.cowandcrumb.com). I am looking for someone familiar with the Shopify platform to help with a site re-design. I have a graphic designer that will be involved with decisions on layout and aesthetics, but need someone or some agency to help with the back end and make the site "work".
If you are interested in the project, please contact me at email@example.com or at 617.714.3185.
November 1st is my goal for project completion, and below is a more specific list of the changes I am looking to have done.
COW & CRUMB | NEW WEBSITE PLAN
1. Consolidate all pages onto Shopify
· Redirect to home page screen (no drop down)
2. About C&C
· Find Cow & Crumb Locally (add)
· Contact us
· CBO & Founder (information currently on typepad)
· FAQS (information currently on typepad)
3. Buy Cookies
· Combination & Sampler Packs (add)
· Cookies a la Carte
· Snacks & Cakettes
· Cookie Cakes a.k.a Cakies (add)
· Crumb de Monthe (add)
· Crumb de Month is like a “cookie of the month club”. This option will require ordering options with a little more intricacy than item and quantity choices.
· Shipping information (information currently on typepad)
4. Cow Talk
· Press & Events (information currently on typepad)
· Monthly Moo Newsletter (w/subscribe button)
· Monthly Moo Newsletters are written and managed on mailchimp.com
· Sites we love (information currently on typepad)
· Testimonials (w/ link to yelp)
· Directs to shopping cart (no drop down)
Desired additions to shopping cart/checkout
· Radio buttons: Desired delivery date or Shipped ASAP
o add short text disclaimer about ship/order lead time
· Note Card for Recipient
· Notes/Comments to the Baker
· Link to Shipping information page
3. Site Design/Layout
Front Page Layout
· Right now, the site on Shopify uses the “solo” theme. This theme can be modified or a new theme can be built.
· On the Front Page, I would like two additional white boxes added underneath the large single box currently on the site. Those boxes would include
1. “People are Talking” box - Rotating testimonials from customers and quotes from articles about C&C
2. “Meet Your Baker” box – that shows a thumbnail of the most current vlog, and links to Cow & Crumbs Youtube channel, where all the vlogs will be published.
· For the toggled pictures underneath the large chocolate chip cookie, I would like those to link to collections instead of individual items (ie. one picture for each of the drop down item on the “eat cookies” tab)
Front Page Buttons
Somewhere on the Front Page, I would like to have images linking to:
· Facebook (like!)
· Twitter (follow!)
· Mailchimp (subscribe to newsletter)
· Newsfeed, one line above or below navigation bar for updates on specials and/or events
· Enhanced Banner Graphic (full banner w/ phone & email info embedded)
· Add titles and unique meta descriptions to each individual page to increase searchability
· Add “Like” buttons on each individual product