Create a product customizer for a custom framing shop

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I need a shopify expert to help me with with product customization for a custom framing shop.

Ideally I would want to be able easily to add new options in the backend (new mouldings, new matboards colors).

Customer will need to:

- enter the dimensions of their art

- Upload a picture of their art

- Choose from a couple of options: moulding, matboard, glazing

- Visualize the result

I've been testing a couple of options so far but none was satisfactory.

Cheers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hi @comin 

Hope you are well,

I have seen you post and I would be more than happy to help you. Please share your app url and requirement details at vincent@cisinlabs.com and you can add me on Skype for further discussion.

Thanks,

Vincent 

Skype ID: cis.vincent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
192 3 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 1

Hello Comin,  

Hope you are doing well!! 

I well understood your requirements. Our Expertise team loves to help you to create a product customized for a custom framing shop as per your customer needs that they want in your shop. I'll easily add to add new options in the backend such as (new mouldings, new matboards colors).

So, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.  Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com  

Looking forward to working for you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1446 87 187

Dear comin,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2151 101 304

Hi @comin , sent you message let me know if interested

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
168 2 11

Hello,

That's great to hear, I am a Shopify Expert & ready to help you with Product customization for a custom framing shop. Yes sure, I will provide you an option in backend where you can easily operate.

I want to discuss with you about some points, Lets discuss on skype or email - I am always available to provide best support.

My email - atique@99coders.co
My skype - info@99coders.co

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes