Creation of an online store w/knowledge of Shopify code

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a talented designer who can translate my ideas into a website, a designer who knows "code" Shopify and can fully create an online store exactly the way I see it.

The design of my store is very simple and does not carry complex tasks - it considers the maximum simplicity, convenient navigation and beautiful design.

I have the so-called "skeleton" (structure) of the site, and a clear understanding of what I want to see. As an example - I am inspired by how the online store is made - Hershel.com

I am ready to discuss with you the details of the order.

Language - Russian, Ukrainian.

Contacts for communication:

Mail: jordi100590@gmail.com

Kind regards, Heorhii.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hi Heorhii, 

Greetings!

I have read your job post completely and will be happy to assist you. 

Please accept my Skype request and review my sent email. 

Hoping for a prompt reply.

Warm Regards,
Norman F.
Skype ID: live:norman_2445
Email ID: norman.cis10@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
11 0 3

Hi Heorhii,

I can surely design your store as I have thoroughly read your requirements and this is the kind of work that we have been delivering to our clients. I have a team of highly skilled developers who are working on the Shopify platform for the past 10 years and developing as per the requirements of the Shopify merchants.

I will be happy to help you and also I have sent you a request on your Skype account. Do ping me back if you wish to get assisted by us :)

Best regards,

Saquib

Email: saquibkhan@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at: https://experts.shopify.com/cedcommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
131 1 5

Hello Heorhii

Hope you are doing great,

I am a Shopify Expert & I always translate the ideas of people into a perfect website that helps their business to catch the highest growth. I have build many stores & ready to build your store as per your thoughts.

I have read your complete post & Happy now for turning your ideas into the Perfect & best store, Let's do communicate through email or skype at your convenience. 

Waiting for your reply,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
392 0 4

Hi Herohii , 

I am interested assisting further on store design

Please check inbox for email sent - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Awaiting reply 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
77 0 0

Hi Heorhii,
This sounds like something right up my alley of expertise and I would be happy to help you.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes