Custom HTML Work

Highlighted
1 0 0

Aptitude Apparel
Will Hunt
URL can be given upon request
Please reply to this listing and I will open communication

I'm in need of some simple HTML custom work completing for my plug in App Shipstation to customize my packing slips.

It's a simple job of adding a reutrns form to the packing slip and changing the location of certain logos etc on the form. I will provide images regarding what I would like.

I'm fairly sure that this is an easy quick job but I just need someone proficient in coding to help me put it together.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
92 0 13

Hi Will Hunt,

I'm an expert Shopify developer.If you need any help or support then I can assist you. or also you can contact directly on my mail: jaygandhi0692@gmail.com

Thanks, 
Jay Gandhi

shoot mail if you need any help : jaygandhi0692@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
39 0 0

Email me : priyal.desired@gmail.com or skype me : priyal1485

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Will,

Hope you are doing good.

I have seen your requirement and I would help you with this. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent to discuss this more.

Share your detailed requirement here vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hi Will,

We are Shopify Experts & can definitely help! 

Please share your store URL along with required details for this custom HTML job. I will review & respond back with our best quote & timeline. You can reach me at pshah@sigmasolve.net

Thanks
Parag

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Will,

We would be happy to assist you in the task. So, please let us know if still, the requirement is open. 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Will,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 9+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype - deepvyas71 or email - deepvyas71@gmail.com. Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes