Custom feature on website

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there,

We are giving shopify a go with a new website build as a lot of it can be managed in-house however, we can't seem to find an app for our delivery requirements.

We require a delivery feature where a customer has to input their delivery post code first on say, the homepage and this takes them to the page that has products available for delivery to that particular post code. We would have certain products only available to a selection of postcodes while the rest of the products would be available for national delivery.

We also have delivery options such as same day delivery if ordered before 2pm, 3 hour deliveries if ordered on the same day and before 2pm, next day delivery (or further) between 9am-6pm, next day delivery (or further) AM (9-12), next day delivery (or further) PM (12-6pm).

We would also prefer to have access to taking some of the delivery options off for some products at times and back on again if need be.

We have seen this feature on a website and can provide this for reference. 

Let us know if you can assist! Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0

Hello 

I can surely assist you.

Please send me an email at garry3.efi@gmail.com

Garry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi,

I can assist you on this.

You can reach me on 

andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hey,

The way you need to fulfill your requirement is not possible but we have a solution with an another way so just reach us so we can share you the solution and if you agreed then we can proceed.

Good day!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 0 4

Mr. Ahadi,

If you have not selected your vendor yet, we can do both of these features, as they are described, for a very low cost and with minimal programming. Send me your email to get a quote and to discuss some of the options. shoman@selltekpros.com

Best,

Sven

shoman@selltekpros.com

Helping sellers convert!
0 Likes