Custom payment email notification

1 0 0

Hi, my question is about sending email to customers who choose bank deposit. If the payment was successfully payment transfer occured, I want to send an email when I'll choose "mark as paid" customer's order status. Can you help to send email to customers when I choose "mark as paid". 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hello Mehmet,

Greetings! I can help you on it. Please add me on Skype at anaisys.technologies to discuss further.

Thanks,

Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hello,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email/ Skype  deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hi Mehmet,

I don't think that you will be able to have an automatic notification from your bank to your shop about any received transfers except if your bank have external APIs that you can use to connect to your shop (I highly doubt it). 

What can be done instead is that you get a confirmation from your bank about the received transfer and you will have to manually fulfill the order, an automatic notification can be created upon order fulfillment. More info on https://help.shopify.com/manual/orders/manage-orders

hope I helped a bit in your query.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes