Custom payment email notification

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello,

looking for somebody to integrate the functionality of email being sent every time I capture my custom paymet(bankwire) in the back office. People need to know i recieved their money. Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 1

Hi Ondrej,

Would surely to assist you with this. Let connect over Skype ( cis.victor1 ) OR send me an email with complete specs at ( victor.cisin10@gmail.com )

Thanks,

Victor

0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

skype me : priyal_shivlab or email me : priyal@shivlab.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hello Ondřej ,

Do you want this to be done automatically or when you click a button from Shopify backend?

Please let me know:

Email: hamza@xperteria.com

Cheers,

Hamza

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Ondrej,

Let me know if your "Custom payment email notification" requirement is still not fulfilled so we can deploy one of our experts to do the task.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
16 0 0

Hi Ondrej,

I am a Shopify developer with broad web expertise and would be happy to assist.  I'm looking for long term relationships with clients as this brings a strong sense of familiarity which translates to speed in development and ulimately money saved - a win-win for both of us.  I can assist immediately now and on any other future maintenance or enhancements you may require.  My primary consulting business web site is http://www.writeonweb.com

Please email back andrew@writeonweb.com and we'll go from there.

Best!

Andrew
andrew@writeonweb.com

Andrew
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Ondrej,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and how it can be helped.

let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype: deepvyas71

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello Ondrej,

This is failry easy to complete since you can do this when you fullfill manually your customer order, a custom email can be created for this purpose. we can assist in this if this is not done already.

drop us a mail or skype on hello@anzimaty.com.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
307 1 29

Hi.. If you are still interested in it drop me a mail at hymnz(@)outlook(dot)com

I make apps and can help you in setting up payment gateways..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get your free estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes