Customer Order Product Issue

Jyoti_Bangar
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi There

We are facing one issue in the customer order product list we are not able to fetch the removed product details in the Liquid order line item object, please help me with this. We are using a Meroxio-optimized V1 Theme. Kindly message us

Thanks

Jyoti Bangar

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
104 5 4

Hey,

I can help you.

To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at lauren@cisinlabs.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606.

Thanks

Lauren

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
185 1 3

Hello Jyoti,

Greetings!

I can help. Can you please share your store URL over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com for detail functional understanding

or add me over Skype: zehntechindore.

Look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2818 176 474

Dear @Jyoti_Bangar 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
alanjones
35 0 0

Hello,

I would like to assist you with your mentioned requirement.

Please let me know your possible availability for discussion.

You can reach me via Email or Skype.

Regards

Alan jones
Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes

Hello @Jyoti_Bangar 

I am an expert with Shopify.
PM sent Please check.

Waiting for your reply

Thanks
Peter

0 Likes
Manish7237231
26 0 0
Hello  ,

I am an expert at Shopify development and have also worked on the project related to the Customer Order Product Issue in the past, having more than 8 years of experience.

** I would appreciate if you can let me know the URL of your site. Thanks **

Please click the profile link in the signature to view the reviews and portfolio. Thanks

If you have any question, Please feel free to ask, many thanks

Manish K.
0 Likes
bestsalespeak
Excursionist
11 0 0

Hello. I can help you with your request, all you need to do to remove it is all in your shopify store back end... PM me or contace on WhatsApp on +2347036017931

0 Likes
bestsalespeak
Excursionist
11 0 0

Hello. I can help you with your request, all you need to do to remove it is all in your shopify store back end... PM me or contact on WhatsApp on +2347036017931

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @Jyoti_Bangar ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes