Customer input form for customizable product line

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello-

I am looking to add an option to our site where a customer can select a common shape and input the dimension for our machine to cut out. Customer would select the shape, provide dimensions, and generate a request for quote.

Example below: I click on shape P1005, input dimensions A-D, select material from a drop down menu, and input quantity. This would generate a form email for our sales team to follow-up.

Something similar to this...

imagejpeg_0.jpgimagejpeg_0 2.jpg

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

Please reach to me at Email: -frank@cisinlabs.com
Or at Skype: - cis.am3

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi there!

I suggest you post this for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. All experts are vetted, you can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Shopify developers in your own dashboard. All experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built and the whole platform is free - there is zero commission.

You will have no problems finding an expert who can help you add this option to your site.

Let me know if you need help with posting your job or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Goran

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @roepj43,

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hi There,

I am interested and will assist you with the customization you want on your site.

Would like to connect to discuss more in detail.

Regards,
Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
108 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please email me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi , 

I am interested to discuss further and assist on customization. 

Please let me know your availability 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes