Delivery Date Picker in "Shipping Method" Page of Shopify Website

Highlighted
5 0 0

Good Morning Everyone,

We are looking for an app (if available) or customization that will allow us to apply different logic for different type of delivery/shipping method. When customers purchase products from our website, we offer them two options. Pickup from our physical store or Home Delivery. We would like to restrict home delivery to only Tuesdays. However, for store pickup they should be allowed anyday. There is one more logic that we have currently implemented and that is Home Delivery is available only for orders of 50$+.

Is there any app that can do this out of the box? If not can this be done just for our website.

Our Website: www.juicestation.com.au

Feel free to ask any questions. All help and responses are much appreciated.

I look forward to reciving your responses.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
4 0 2

Hi you could check this app out it does what you say https://www.zapiet.com/

If you need help with integration let me know

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1168 32 214

Hey, inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Jumpstart,

Thanks for your response. I had a look at Zapiet.com already. If you don't select any option at the checkout page and move forward or if you add a product to the cart and click checkout in that popup (try in our website) then you are taken to shipping method page. There you will be confused and will have to go back to select the shipping date and option. Our shipping methods appear in "Shipping Method" page. On that page if we can have a date selector then it will be really good. Is this something you can do?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Pahnan,
Can you please come to skype to have discussion on it.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Pahnan,

Let me know if still you didn't get any solution so we can deploy our experts to avail you a solution by an app or custom. So, let discuss further.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

Hello, 

I have reviewed your post and researched there is no app that will function exactly you want. Therefore, I shall develop a Shopify app with a feature where home delivery would be restricted to Tuesday. Also, Home Delivery is available only for orders of 50$+ and store pickup they would allow. I will also integrate date selector.

You can email me at nickseth71@gmail.com for further discussion, I would let you know the process how I will do. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Regards,
Nick 

NickSeth eShop Genius https://experts.shopify.com/kf-shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 1

Hi,

I would love to assist you. Please Skype me at " cis.victor1 " and email at " victor.cisin10@gmail.com "

Regards,

Victor

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
105 1 25

Hi Pahnan ,

Thanks for your posting on Shopify Forum.

I had a look at your website (you have juice station in Perth) and your requirements. 

I can definittely hepl with the customization required.

Please get in touch at: hamza@xperteria.com

I would love to assist you :)

Cheers!

For FREE advice or projects, please email me directly on: hamza@xperteria.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Pahnan,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes