Design Layout Assistance

kaede11
1 0 1

Hello to all

I am looking to get help to amend a few design tweaks on my store's layout.

We purchased the Capital them but the tweaks we would like are not doable by EIGHT.

We will need the following.

1. to reposition the search button (magnifying glass icon) in tablet / mobile display.
  2. to standardize all images in collections such as 'featured, new arrivals 'etc shown on homepage to be 4:3

Thank you

NormanIT
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hello @kaede11 

I can help you in this. Let's connect to discuss further.

Kindly reach me at norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

0 Likes

Hello @kaede11 

I will fix your all of issue. Can you contact me at Shopify expert marketplace?? 

You can hire me at https://experts.shopify.com/confidentmethod/

Regards

SolverStaff

If my reply helpful then please Like to let me know!
If my answered is right according to your question, Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Facing more issues ? Hire me For Quick Chat: Say hello in WhatsApp : 01761469797
0 Likes
knowyweb
Tourist
36 0 2

Hello @kaede11,

I am able to fix all issues and support for long term.  Can we discuss further on it my skype id : shah.darshanv or shahdarshanv@gmail.com.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes
alanjones
35 0 0

Hello
Greetings

i can assist you with your requirements regarding Design layout Changes.

Holding experience of 5+ years with Web Development/Designing technologies ,I believe that our expertise could fulfill your mentioned requirements.

Regards

Alan

Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 475

Dear @kaede11 

We will be happy to help you in this. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact us at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
368 4 13
Hello @kaede11 ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes

Hello @kaede11 

I am ready to help you with your Shopify design layout,

Please connect via. Email - Peter@99coders.co 

Waiting for your reply

Thank you

Peter

0 Likes
namphan