Designer needed for theme modifications

twinsfan
1 0 0

I'm opening a new shop.  I have the products loaded and a few other things done, but I can't find a theme that I like.  I'm looking for a designer to finish the shop for me.

I would provide the designer details on what I want the shop to look like and the designer would choose a theme and modify it accordingly so that the shop looks like I desire.  I don't want anything fancy.  I have a couple of free themes in mind that would be a good starting points.  I want the color scheme to roughly match the colors of the products.  I want top and left side navigation with a featured product and some text in the middle of the home page.  I will provide additional details to the designer I choose.

I anticipate this job to take an experienced designer just a few hours.  Ideally, the designer would put some work into the site and then let me provide feedback before the site is completed.

If you're interested in this work please send a proposal and some information about your experience level to travis.hebig@gmail.com.

Thanks.

0 Likes
elementwebstudi
31 0 0

Hey Travis, 

I sent an email your way. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sumit

0 Likes