Developer Required for Shopify MVP

2 0 0

Hello,

We are a UK based start-up looking for a developer to assist us within the MVP development of our Platform. We great architectural skillsets in house and out cloud infrastructure is in place already. We need a lead developer that is able to handle all aspects of the development (Front End, Integration, oAuth, Syncing of Data) and also provide us direction for shopify integration.

Tim.

0 Likes
100 0 0

Hello Tim,

I would be more than happy to assist you. Please share requirement details here vincent.cis20@gmail.com or Skype me: cis.vincent 

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
176 0 15

Hello. I would love to help you with this project. I work with a small team in which we will be able to fulfill your desired request. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more details.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello,

we are a digital software house with a team experienced in front end, back end and mobile app developers (native and hybrid); please drop us a mail on hello@shopify.com with the technical requirements so that we can assess the required work accordingly.

thanks.

Anzi team.

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes

Hey Tim, Inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

Available for hiring. Inbox me lixonic[at]gmail[dot]com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hello Tim,
I have checked your post detail and can help you to deliver current expectation
Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71@gmail.com
Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Tim,

We're the highly experienced team, worked on various different projects so let communicate further to discuss further on the project. 

Thanks!

Si

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hello Tim,

I do have expereince with Front End, Integration, oAuth, Syncing of Data and will direct you for shopify integration.

We can disucss this on Skype at anaisys.technologies

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
79 0 4

Hi Tim,

I can help you with Shopify integration. 

sven.homan@gmail.com

Sven

Helping sellers convert!
0 Likes