Developer for Bookthatapp integration onto Shopify store

Highlighted
1 0 1

I need help integrating a booking form from Bookthatapp onto my Shopify store using gem pages.

I need the page to look consistent with my other pages.

Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hi there,

I can help.

Kindly reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com or Skype me: live:lauren_8606 to discuss in detail.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @emilyannhilton 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hi Emily,

Hope you are doing well!

I would be glad to help you with the integration in your Shopify store.

Please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Best Regards,

Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi Emily,

I recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation experts. All experts are vetted, you can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Shopify experts in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Shopify developers interested to help you with this integration there.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you have any questions.

Best,

Goran

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 0

Hello @emilyannhilton ,

I hope you're doing well.

As per your post I'd say we at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with Shopify platform and are capable enough to implement any sorts of requirements that you may have. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-

Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Chirag Dave.

0 Likes