Developer for Telephone Orders

6 0 0

Hi Guys

I'm looking for someone who can create an app that will better allow us to speed up the process of taking telephone orders.  We currently use the draft orders facilitiy built in to Shopify Admin but we find it lacks in a number of areas:

- the ability to search for an exisiting customer (not just by their name) but by post code

- an intergreated post code look up like we have on the customer website to populate the customers address

- automatically add tax and shipping charge (like it would on the customer checkout) based on their country

Is this something that anyone is able to help us with?

Daniel

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Daniel,

I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi Daniel,

I have worked extensivley with Shopify and would be able to  assist you on this..

You can reach me on

Email

andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

bytezular

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Daniel,

We have a solution for your requirement so let communicate further at info@bluetech.co.in 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Daniel,

Trust you are keeping good!!

I saw your post and I would help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact so that we will discuss this more in detail.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Vincent

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Daniel,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 6

Hello Daniel,

We would like to help you in building the app for your requirements and already developed apps for shopify. Please connect at creative.mirza21 via skype and shoot an email at moiz@creativemirza.com.

With regards
Moiz

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
89 0 4

this feature is allready provide shopify on sels chanell sir 

0 Likes