Developer needed for eyeglasses sales website.

eyedoc
1 0 0

I own a eyecare practice which of course sells and makes glasses for our patients.  We want to take things to the next level and create a new website that sells glasses for anyone across the country (or world for that matter).

I need someone to develop a new website strictly devoted to e-commerce since this would be separate from our brick and mortar business.  

Every pair of prescription glasses is custom made, so the shopping cart/product selection would have to reflect that customization.  For example, the steps for each pair of glasses would probably be like:

1. Select a frame design and color.

2. Select whether the glasses would be for single vision, lined bifocals or progressive lenses.

3. Select lens options (thinner lenses, tints, coatings, etc)

4. Enter customer's prescription.

To get an idea of what I am needing you can look at other vendors such as http://www.glassesusa.com/  as a reference.  I don't really need something quite that complex since we are just getting our feet wet.  We can always upgrade as things take off.

If you're interested in this project, please send me an e-mail at joe@ofallonfamilyeyecare.com.  Please send some samples/links to some of your e-commerce work for me to review.

Thanks for your interest.

Dr. Joe Hegyi

joe@ofallonfamilyeyecare.com

0 Likes
Shopaholla_E-Co
Tourist
48 0 1

Hey Dr. Joe. Email on its way. Look forward to hearing from you.

-Andrew

Shopaholla E-commerce
0 Likes
Extranet
Shopify Partner
102 0 0

Hi Joe Hegyi,

E-mail is send to you.Let me know your thoughts waiting for reply.

Thank u

0 Likes
NWS
86 0 0

Hi Joe,

Just drop you an email. Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks

0 Likes