Developer needed for smooth transition Squarespace to Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi there, I'm looking for somebody with a tech/developer head who knows plenty about Shopify to oversee the smooth transition of moving our e-commerce site from Squarespace to Shopify. We have done most of the work in terms of content/themes/import of products from one site to the next but would like somebody to look at it all to make sure the transition will be seamless and advise accordingly. Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please reach to me at my Email or skype Me : carter@cisinlabs.com so that we can continue our discussion over there.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Very Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 2 2

I would love to assist you in your website transition . Could you please share your website link and square space website as well . 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon .

Regards
Shilpa

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 3

Hi

I have helped many customers with such task and happy to assist

Reach out to me makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

Happy to even provide references as current and past customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
49 0 3

Hi

I have helped many customers with such task and happy to assist

Reach out to me makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

Happy to even provide references as current and past customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
381 15 14

Hi @BCDorset 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi , 

I have shared my work done for store migration. 
Please check OPM once and let me know 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi there!

I suggest you post this for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code and automation. All experts are vetted, you can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Shopify developers in your own dashboard. All experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built and the whole platform is free - there is zero commission.

You will have no problems finding an expert who can help you with the transition from Squarespace to Shopify.

Let me know if you need help with posting this job or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Goran

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BCDorset , 

I'm Timmy from LitExtension - the world-leading shopping cart migration expert. Our company has had the honor to perform several shopping cart migrations for over 50,000 customers worldwide. 

Using our service when migrating from Squarespace to Shopify, we guarantee that: 

- Migrate all your data effectively. Simply, all your data such as products, customers, orders to blogs, custom fields, … will be automatically transferred with the highest accuracy.

- 100% uptime - which means no sales lost during migration. You can operate normally to receive new customers and orders or for you to edit your product. 

SEO ranking maintenance: LitExtension will preserve your ranking on Google Search for the pages and products, which makes sure no harm to your business development and performance

- Totally free 24/7 support via various channels: email, LiveChat, Skype,... 

- Unlimited free migration, re-migration, smart update after your Shopify re-platforming. 

You can also take into consideration our All-in-One service, where our technical experts can take care of the whole job from the pre-migration, during migration to post-migration activities for you. You only need to give us information about your Source/Target stores and we will update you on the progress regularly. 

Basically, you can find more information about our service or perform migration to Shopify directly on LitExtension website. Plus, you can run the Free Demo with your own store via LitExtension Store Migration app on Shopify App Store. 

Feel free to contact us even when running the demo, we will support you dedicatedly and timely.

Timmy Tran - LitExtension Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension is here to assist you!
Need help? Contact us
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
108 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please email me along with your existing website URL at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes