Different Confirmation Emails Based on Product Purchased

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

I'm looking for someone who can program our site to send out different confirmtion emails based on the product purchased. And set it up so it's easy for us to cut and paste with a few minor changes to future products. 

0 Likes

Hi,

I believe you are talking about email templates then yes, they can be customized and setup based on product. Please correct me If I'm wrong and provide more details to it,

Thanks,

Perennial Solution

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Yes, it would be an email template. I probably didn't explain correctly how it would work. We sell honey (www.coxshoney.com). Customers can order directly from our site and have it shipped. But we also have drop points where the customer would pick up the honey on a certain date. One email confirmation would be for the shipped product and the other email confirmation would be for pick up.  

0 Likes

Hey Logan,

It sounds like you need 2 email templates and a custom functionality that can be based on the product tags. Did you have a chance to looked at any Application on the Shopify App Store? such as Klaviyo

1 Like
1 0 0

Hi,

I can help you with this. i would like to know more about the project.

Please reach me out at vanessa@cisinlabs.com so that we can have a further communication in details for the same.

Best Regards,

Vanessa

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
354 0 3

Hi Logan , 

I read your post related to email template customize.

Please could you share the format to be integrated on my email - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

So I could better evaluated 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hello There,
Greetings for the day.

I understand your requirement & ready to solve your all Shopify related problems.

Please mail me or skype me for further discussion so I can start work As soon as possible.

Kind Regards
Tariq Qureshi

------------------------------------
Mail: tariquequreshi246@gmail.com

0 Likes
22 0 0

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Can Mailchimp be used like Klaviyo?

0 Likes

Success.

Yes, it can be! Both MailChimp and Klaviyo are email marketing platform so any of them can be used. 

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution
https://www.perennialsolution.com/
1 Like