Digital Marketing & SEO for eCommerce

LinkingAds
Shopify Partner
27 0 0

Hello everyone,

My name is Justin from LinkingAds we help businesses with digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) which leads to more sales. I have decided to extend our services to e-commerce business owners so that we can help grow their online stores.

We can help you get to the first page of google using specialized PPC and keywords that are carefully analyzed and consistent with your business.

Our basic SEO optimizations start at only $750. Give us an email at justin@linkingads.com with a brief description of what your looking for and we'll send over a quote.

Regards,

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: hello@linkingads.com
0 Likes
rachel145
Shopify Partner
3 0 1

LinkingAds
Shopify Partner
27 0 0

@rachel145 wrote:

Still up and ongoing, email is in my signature.

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: hello@linkingads.com
0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
308 7 42

If you are looking for a digital marketing agency that can help you in digital marketing & SEO for eCommerce, then you can contact Propel Guru.

At Propel Guru, we follow a process where we first research your business and learn about your target audience to pitch your business to them directly.

After that, we analyze who your competitors are, what kind of marketing they are doing, and the end result of their marketing campaigns to minimize the chances of getting failed.

In the end, we execute all the strategies we made for your business that help us in achieving the end goal of generating better ROI for your business.

To know more about us, reply to this message.