Direct API Integration with Jet.com

Highlighted
1 0 1

Anyone have a suggestion on who to use to help me integrate my shopify store with www.jet.com?

Their api info is here. https://developer.jet.com/

I am really looking to get this done through odesk or elance to avoid costly developer fees in the USA> Any advice 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Also very interested if anyone has found a good solution to integrating with jet.com.  I'm guessing an app developer somewhere is already working on this feature.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Any update on this? I'm looking to do the same thing and any direction would be very helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Optimum7 has finalized a custom API Integration between Jet.com and Shopify that enables store owners to list their "selected" products on Jet.com. More details can be found here. http://www.optimum7.com/custom-programming#jet-api-integration

This is not an automated DIY tool yet but we plan on launching this as a web based DIY tool similar to Amazon.com listings UI on February 2015.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi Dear,

How can i help you , we are into web portal and application development. and had allready developed solution for intigretion of jet api to several webstore, cms and desktop applications.

Thanks

Rajniaknt

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Can you send me more info about this. I have a shopify store and would like to integrate with jet.com.

Thank you,

Judy Shacalo

Silver Spoons

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

We have developed application which manage the product/inventory orders on jet.com automatic order acknoledgement etc.

and now we are developing for shopify to sync with jet.com

mail me for more requirement and feature

rajtrivedi2001@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Helo,

We have a shopiify store and would like to sync with jet.com as well. Please send us any information on how to go about it.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Yes if you find out please send the info. I'm trying to do the same

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 1

Hi,

Our current solution can provide you to manage products and orders informtions in csv/xlsx format from single application.

We can also help you to convert/fetch/pull data from/to shopify and jet.com
We are also working on amazon.com ,ebay.com, and other marketplaces
We can provide you custome soluton as per your need to manage all processes from single application/dashbord.

Please send us more details about your products, orders frequency, and your budget for solution.

Thanks

0 Likes