Discount for Newsletter recipients

Highlighted
2 0 0

Dear Shopify-developers,

I'm searching for a solution to allow tiered pricing in Shopify only for our Klaviyo newsletter recipients (members of our general newsletter list = our club members):

10% for 2 articles in the cart, 15% for 3 articles and 20% for 4+ articles

• Cart/checkout: We are using the Prestige v4 Shopify theme (https://themes.shopify.com/themes/prestige/styles/allure/preview)  and an AJAX cart on our store. The discount should be seen on the AJAX cart, on the cart page and in checkout process
  • Product Page: The prices should be crossed on product pages, showing the successful applied discount (only seen by club members)
  • Header: Replace the message "Free Shipping on orders over $70" at the top of each Shopify page (only seen by club members)
  • Optional: A simple backend center would be nice. We just would like to set the %-discounts for 2/3/4+ products, the ID of the newsletter list, the messages on header.

Please send me your offers via DM. I would be very pleased to see your portfolio as well. :)

Thanks for your message in advance.

Fabik1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

Hi @Fabik1 

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you for discount for newsletter recipient 

PM sent please check 

please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
50 0 3

Hi @Fabik1,

ShipperHQ can help you set up more complex free shipping scenarios. For example, you can limit it to:

• Geographic zones
  • Date ranges 
  • Carriers
  • Products 
  • Customer groups
  • Cart quantities
  • Price thresholds

For example, let’s say you want to limit free shipping to the Contiguous US 48 states from February 1-15 on jewelry over $100. And you want this to ship FedEx Ground. 

Through our shipping rate management software, you can configure shipping scenarios like this and for any unique shipping requirements you have. That means not just for setting up free shipping, but rules and restrictions you want to set for your shipping rates and options.

You can get in touch with our sales team, and they would be happy to discuss further! Or you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and see how ShipperHQ works for you.

0 Likes