Display VAT on site using Wholesale Pricing by Supple

Virtue
1 0 0

We need to display prices including VAT on our site and require a custom function to wrap OptionSelectors().  We would like this done as quickly as possible.  We have implemented the instructions located here https://help.shopify.com/themes/customization/products/show-vat-prices?ref=sufio but the price display is being modified by a callback to some function which, according to the developer of the Supple Wholesale app which we are using is related to the OptionSelectors method.  If you load this page and pay careful attention while the page loads you can see that the price initially displays with VAT (price * 1.2) and then is changed back to price without VAT https://virtuepb.eu/products/vioextendgoggle-graphicamber?variant=42222781325 

My Name: Tom

Project URL: virtuepb.eu

You can contact me through this thread if you require any additional information.  

0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Troy1
26 0 0

Hi,

I can help you. please mail me at: troy.cis20@gmail.com and add on skype: cis.troy to discuss more

Looking forward

Troy 

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Tom,

Let me know if still your requirement is open so we can deploy one of our experts to the task.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2579 134 440

Hi Virtue I quite often fix issues like this,

To have me look into it contact me at paull.newton+virtuepb@gmail.com

Otherwise to self diagnose,  MAKE a backup before trying the following.

Try to change to position of javascript code in your theme, for example placing the embed code for supple apps further down(or higher) in theme.liquid(or product.liquid).

OR changing where specific javascript  is called like:

OptionSelectors...

Othertimes you can just use the liquid {% capture %} tag to "grab" the javascript in product.liquid then use it much later in theme.liquid. Be careful to not cut out the wrong thing or miss parts,

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi Tom,

I have worked extensivley with Shopify and would be able to  assist you on this..

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
502 5 6

Hello,
I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on email deepvyas71 at gmail. com
Please let me know your interest

Best regards,
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes