Display product as variant in collections

Highlighted

Hello @Bekir 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am interested to work with you.

We have a great in-house team and expertise with Shopify Coding, Redesigning, Website Development & Small tweaks.

I read your description carefully and we believe that can be done by us.

furthermore please add me over the skype/Mail 

Email Id: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! Good morning, friend, it is very simple, it does not matter what theme you are using on your website, in the collections or sub collections of the products, in general a product is shown with its respective variations, but what we would do is extract from it product its variants, we can talk about price depending on whether you like the modality of paying by task / objective or by hours, but in hours it would be a maximum of 8HRS

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! Good morning, friend, it is very simple, it does not matter what theme you are using on your website, in the collections or sub collections of the products, in general a product is shown with its respective variations, but what we would do is extract from it product its variants, we can talk about price depending on whether you like the modality of paying by task / objective or by hours, but in hours it would be a maximum of 8HRS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
331 14 14

Hi @waterpurificati 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hello, do you have an email address instead? We'd like to do this over email. @Oakleafinfoway 

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 3

Hello @Famicodes,

Can you please send me your email address or contact information? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
admin@famicodes.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
23 0 0

Hello Representative,

As you're looking for a Shopify expertise to display products as a variant in collection, our in-house resources have hands-on experience on Shopify platform. Our team can definitely help you to achieve the desired functionality that you're looking for. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Thank You.

P.S. Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Regards,
Chirag Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Bekir 

Please check your inbox your received one mail from jay@oakleafinfoway.net in your id- bekir@gymreapers.com

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes we have 

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes